The next meeting of the White County Republican Party (WCRP) will be on Saturday, March 9, beginning at 8:00 A.M. This meeting will be held in Odell Hall Fellowship Center, 529 E. Kytle St., at the corner of E. Kytle and Dixon Dr., Cleveland, Ga. This meeting will encompass the Precinct Mass Meetings (PMM) and the WCRP County Convention. All White County residents who are legally registered to vote as of the date of the PMM and who believe in the principles of the Republican Party are eligible and encouraged to participate in the process. Registration for the PMM will begin at 8:00 A.M. and the PMM will start at 9:00 A.M. sharp. Voters must be in the registration line by 9:00 A.M. to participate Please determine what precinct in which you are registered to vote. If you do not know your precinct, there will be knowledgeable persons present to help you. The PMM voters will select Precinct Officers for the 2019-2021 term and select delegates and alternates to the WCRP County Convention that will immediately follow the PMM.
The WCRP County Convention will start at 10:00 A.M. sharp and only delegates chosen at the PMM can attend and vote at the meeting. No persons will be allowed into the facility after 10:00 A.M. There will be a $10 convention fee payable by the WCRP County Convention delegates and alternate delegates to cover costs of the convention. The delegates will vote and select WCRP officers for the 2019-2021 term; vote on resolutions offered at the convention; adopt rules to govern the White County Republican Party; and, select delegates and alternate delegates to the 9th District Congression Convention and/or to the Georgia State Republican Party Convention. Any voters who are legally registered to vote in White County on the date of the White County Republican Party Convention can participate in the process. All registered voters are encouraged to participate and help elect Republican Party candidates to public office.
The following is a list of dates and times for upcoming Republican Party events:
1. March 9, 2019 - 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. - Registration for White County Republican Party Precinct Mass Meeting
2. March 9, 2019 - 9:00 A.M. to 9:45 A.M. - Precinct Mass Meeting
3. March 9, 2019 - 9:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. - Registration for White County Republican Party Convention
4. March 9, 2019 - 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. - White County Republican Party Convention
5. April 13, 2019 - 9:00 A.M. - 9th District Congressional Convention - Dillard, Ga.
6. May 17-18, 2019 - Georgia State Republican Party Convention - Savannah, Ga.